Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We Have Lost A Great Man - Holley Mack Bell



- - Holley Mack Bell, II - - 1922 - 2008

I got a call from a friend to ask if I had heard that Mack had died Sunday. I had not heard; and like those calls always make you feel when someone you really like has passed, I felt great sorrow. Not for Mack, since I know he is in a better place. Sorrow for me, because I will never again be able to talk with Mack about the things that are happening in this county and town that he loved.

To the Bell family and especially Clara, please know that Mack was loved by all whose lives he touched. We will miss him.

A Celebration of Life Service will be held at St. Thomas' Episcopal Church, Windsor, Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 11:00 AM.


This will be followed by a reception at the home, 407 South King Street, Windsor.


Click on the title above or here for the News & Observer obituary. Please click and sign the online guest book for the family.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home