Monday, March 06, 2006

Dean Stephens Launches Campaign Blog Site

As noted in the article "Bertie County Filing Period Ends" down below, I have filed my papers to run for the Bertie County Board of Education. I believe passionately that we must make a significant change in direction in education in Bertie County. Our children deserve it.

Since the Bertie County Patriot tries to be non-partisan (and even though the Board of Education is a non-partisan campaign) I have set up a separate blog for my campaign site. We will continue to cover education issues here on the Patriot, just not my personal proposals for improving education in our county. I will retain a link on the right column announcing my campaign.



Jennipher Dickens Interviews Dean Stephens
After Filing For Board Of Education


If you have an interest in my proposals and issues for education in Bertie County, you can link to my campaign blog at http://deanstephens.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your interest.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home